Freeman Scale Industrial Catalog Website
This project was one of several deliverables as part of the overhaul of Freeman Scale’s brand. After completing constituent interviews and a brand positioning study, we developed a new marketing focus, created a new tagline, and redesigned several of their sales and marketing pieces.
Web Design Features and Functionality
By considering all aspects of the user experience, we implemented a number of features into this completely custom-developed WordPress website to maximize its functionality. Some of these features include:
- A robust multi-option search feature allowing users to find products by product type, keyword, or industry
- Product information contact forms are partially auto-filled to speed the process for users and increase conversion rates.
- A “sticky” top menu used throughout the site design, keeping the main navigation locked to the top of the page in a convenient place.
- Parallax scrolling on the homepage creates a unique, engaging experience
Projects Completed for this Client
- a pocket folder
- line cards
- service brochure
- trade show booth graphics
- vehicle graphics
- business cards
- social media
- new website
- AWARD WINNER: This site won a 2016 Silver ADDY for Digital Creative Technology Responsive Design